Improve Indoor Air Quality With Medical Grade HEPA Air Filtration Systems
Mia Air HEPA filter units are built to EN1822 standard ensuring 99.995% of Airborne Viruses and Pollutants are captured with an optional UVC Light for further purification.
Clean Air as a Service
Our Clean Air as a Service provides a fully managed solution at an affordable price enabling you to provide a cleaner and healthier environment for staff, customers and visitors.
From €95 per month
Fully Managed Clean Air Solution For Your Workplace
- Site assessment and installation of most appropriate purification types and amount for each site
- Unlimited warranty
- Unlimited filter change
- No capital expenditure or upfront investment cost
- Dedicated account manager
- Flexible contract terms starting from €95 per month per site
Clean indoor air is now recognised as an important step in keeping your staff, residents and visitors safe from airborne particles and pathogens. Here are some of our fantastic clients:
The Importance of Indoor Air Quality:
- Clean indoor air is now recognised as an important step in keeping your staff, residents and visitors safe from airborne particles and pathogens.
- Prior to the pandemic clean air was not a priority in Ireland. Organisations now have a duty of care to ensure indoor air quality is treated the same as the provision of clean water, adequate fire protection and safe stairways.
- Staff and customers require businesses to reduce airborne viruses and other airborne pollutants is now expected.
- Indoor air quality is becoming more relevant as higher scale return to the workplace continues.
What are the benefits of Improved Indoor Air Quality?
Improving indoor air quality is much broader than Covid-19:
- Improves occupant health and well-being
- Increases concentration and cognitive processing
- Reduces staff absenteeism
- Encourages return to the workplace
- Provides peace of mind to staff, visitors and customers
- Can potentially impact the bottom line of a business
Employers have a legal requirement* to provide clean indoor air. Pre-pandemic standards will not meet expectations in a post-pandemic world.
*HSA Guide to the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007, S.I. No. 299 of 2007Let's talk Learn more