Hospital Grade Air Filtration System efficient to 99.995% in destroying viruses and bacteria
We spend 90% of our lives indoors and yet indoor air quality is 10 times more polluted than outdoors. This can lead to health problems and lowers our quality of life. Specifically designed to clean air pollutants, Mia Air offers superior indoor air quality that will improve the quality of life.
Mia Air continuously measures the air including C02 Monitoring
Specifically designed to clean air pollutants, Mia Air offers superior indoor air quality that will improve the quality of life. MIA Air continuously measures the air quality without affecting the ambient temperature.
This improves the quality of life by continuously cleaning the indoor air at a frequency varying according to the size of the room and the amount of pollutants. It is one of the highest capacity devices with the ability to clean a room of 100 m2 (1075 sqft) on average 2* times per hour.
Designed with environmental sensitivity in mind
With a minimum carbon footprint, Mia Air is energy efficient and environmentally friendly. Thanks to its anti-allergenic structure, it delivers fresh air at a maximum level. Mia Air is CE, ECARF, Energy Star and UL CAS certified, is designed for safety of all age groups and has a fireproof ABS body structure.
Mia Air offers superior indoor air quality that will improve the quality of life.Order today
HEPA 14 Medical Grade Air Filtration System
Sometimes What You Can’t See, Can Do the Biggest Harm to You
How does the Mia Air System work?
Mia Air draws in the air through in the room using its powerful fan.
The air travels through a Pre Filter to remove larger particles, then through an Active Carbon Filter which removes VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds, including Odors)
The Pre Filtered Air is then pushed through the HEPA 14 Filter which captures at least 99.995% of particles including Sars-coV-2 and influenza.
Optional UVC light further breaks down pathogens that have passed
through the HEPA Filter.
The Clean or Filtered Air is then pushed out via the powerful fan and the air is spread through the entire area of the room.
The High Volume Capacity enables multiple Air Changes Per Hour to be facilitated in rooms large or small meaning any Virus or Bacteria are removed from the air quickly and not allowed to longer and cause infection and spreading.
The Mia Air System can be deployed in
any enclosed environment and is used in conjunction with any existing Air Conditioning systems.
Its inbuilt Air Monitoring system will measure the air quality (Including C02) and will activate the system automatically as the air quality deteriorates.
The System provides a mobile Hospital Grade Air Filtration system designed to run at low noise levels in schools, creches, offices, medical facilities, nursing homes.
Breathe better. Live better.
- Automatic Real Time Air Monitoring – including C02
- Three Stage Filtration system
- HEPA 14 Filter as standard – EN 1822
- Removes 99.995% of Covid 19 Virus
- At least 99.95% effective in elimination of other Bacteria, Viruses and Odours
- Active Carbon Filter for VOC Removal
- Optional UVC Light
- Low level silent running
- Large area capacity with effective area of 100 M2
- Specialist fan output 900M3 air per hour
- Portable, Plug and Play
- Filter change by Mia Air trained Staff after 9000 Hours of use
- Available for Rental from €95 per month
3 colours to choose from:
Product Features and Specifications:
Superior indoor air quality for healither living
The Mia Air UVC Air Purifier is a stylish and efficient air purifier that offers superior indoor air quality at home, in offices, dental practices, hospitality premises and more. It helps to reduce illnesses and allergies caused by air pollution and helps to improve sleep.
The Mia Air UVC air purifier uses an ANTIMIC coated HEPA filter, activated carbon filter and UV light to clean the indoor air and make it healthier, by removing airborne pollutants including dust, pollen, allergens, pet hair and dander, chemical vapor, micro-organisms, odours, viruses and bacteria.
The Mia Air UVC air purifier is one of the most competent devices on the market, with the ability to clean a 100m2 room (3m ceiling height) approximately three times per hour.
The touchscreen on this modern air purifier enables simple manual control while the Mia Air Mobile app enables remote control, monitoring of performance and filter life. Choose from five different modes – Silent, Eco, Auto, Turbo and Manual – all of which can be adjusted based on the pollution level in the room to provide effective air cleaning.
This air purifier offers filter life of approximately 1 year (depending on conditions in the room). We can also supply spare filter packs so you can change the filter when the time comes.
It is used to provide air that has been purified of dust, particles and disturbing smells. Mia Air can be used in all environments in which healthy air is required such as hospitals, workplaces, homes, schools etc.
Mia Air reduces the amount of dust and particles in its operating environment with the air filtration principle. The fan takes air in through the front filter and diverts it into the carbon filter and from there to the HEPA filter. The filtered air passing through the diffuser provides and ensures clean and purified, and thus healthy air conditions.
- ANTIMIC Coated HEPA Filter: Traps airborne pollutants such as dust, pollen, pet hair and dander and allergens with up to 99.9% efficiency, to vastly improve the quality of indoor air.
- Activated Carbon Filter: Traps chemical airborne pollutants (VOCs), odours and smoke, to reduce the risk of developing health problems associated with polluted air.
- UV Light: Destroys viruses and bacteria to prevent illness.
- 5 Different Modes: Choose from five different modes – Silent, Eco, Auto, Turbo and Manual – all of which can be adjusted based on the pollution level in the room to provide more effective cleaning.
- Digital Control Panel: Allows simple control of the air purifier’s settings.
- Wireless Connection: WiFi for on boarding and daily use configuration
- App Control: Allows the air purifier to be controlled remotely, so you can choose between settings and monitor filter life from your smart device.
- 99.99% Effective: Using HEPA filtration, the Mia Air range remove particles down to 0.1 micron. Covid-19 has a particle size of 0.2 micron and with 99% removal rate at 0.3 micron.
- Stylish & Modern Design: Ideal for use in the home, offices, hospitality, leisure, medical practices and more.
- Power Supply: 230 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz & 110 Vac, 50 / 60 Hz
- Energy Consumption: 25 – 105W
- Measurements (NET) | Weight: 66 x 38 x 38 cm | 16 / 18 kg & 26 x 15 x 15 inches | 35 / 40 lbs
- Air Volume: 160 to 900 m3/h with 6 speed levels & 94 to 530 cfm with 6 speed levels
- Sound Level (Auto Mode): <60 dB (A)
- Air Sensors: VOC, PM1 / PM2.5 / PM10, C02, Temperature, Humidity
- Remote Control: Can be remote controlled via Mia Air Mobile App
- Display: Touch sensitive, segment display
- Active Carbon & HEPA Filter Specifications: Front Filter, Active Carbon Filter, HEPA H13 (standard) > 99,99% @ > 0,3 um, HEPA H14 (standard) > 99,99% @ > 0,3 um
- Colour Options: Red, Anthracite, White
- VOC Efficiency: Benzene, Formaldehyde, Ethyl Alcohol, Toluene, Xylene etc.
- Dimensions and Weight: 16 kg, 66x38x38 cm, Packing: 74x44x44 cm
- Max Flowrate (m3/hr) 160 – 900
- Fan speed level 6
- Modes: Auto, Turbo, Economic, Silent, Manual
- Effective Room Coverage: 100m2
- Display: 2.9” 296128 pixels ePaper. The display value can be changed with the up arrow button on the right in other positions except for the manual function.
There are 3 different display positions.
AQI : Indicates the air pollution in the environment, air quality index.
VOC : ShowstheVOCvalueintheenvironmentinppbx10.
PM2.5 : Shows the PM2.5 value in the environment as μ g/m3.
- Wireless connection: WiFi for on boarding and daily use configuration
- Filter Specifications: Pre Filter, Activated Carbon Filter, HEPA H14 99.995%
- UV Lamp: 8 W
Mia Air Improves your Air Quality:
- Traps >99.9%of Pollutants in the air
- ANTIMIC® Coated HEPA Filters
- PM1, PM 2.5, CO2, VOC, Humidity and Temperature Sensors
- Easy Movement with Hidden Casters
- Effective Againts Viruses with UVC Light
- Control with Mia Air Mobile Application
- 5 Different Modes
- The Advanced Touchscreen
- Effective Against Allergens
- Environmentally Friendly
- User Friendly
- 2 Years Warranty
- CE, ECARF, Energy Star and UL CSA Certified