HEPA Filter Air Purifier Systems For Superior Indoor Air Quality
Improve Indoor Air Quality with portable Mia Air HEPA Air Filtration Systems.
Built to EN1822 standard ensuring 99.995% of Airborne Viruses and Pollutants are captured with an optional UVC Light for further purification.
Mia Air Is Trusted By Businesses Globally
Mikropor has been providing specialist Air Filtration and Air Management Systems to leading industry and brands for over 35 years. 1000 + Personnel, 2 Million Units per annum, Supplying 150 Countries. Learn more →
Available for purchase from €795
or monthly rental from €49
Source of Clean Air for Larger Areas
- Specialist Large Area System
- Three Stage Filtration system
- ULPA 15 Filter as standard (Level above HEPA)
- Removes 99.9995% of Covid 19 Virus
- Active Carbon Filter for VOC Removal
- Large area capacity of 200m2
- Available for Rental from €249 per month
The Air that you deserve to breathe should be free from…
Viruses, Moulds, and Bacteria
Why is Air Filtration Necessary?
- Historically the focus has been on outdoor Air Pollution
- Indoor Air is now recognised as being 5 times more polluted and concentrated compared to outdoor air (EPA).
- Majority of Buildings in the UK have not been designed and built with adequate Indoor Air Quality considerations.
- Air Condition Systems are generally not Air Filtration system
- Health and Wellness of employees is a legal standard required by companies and the provision of clean Indoor Air is required under the general clause of health regulations.
- HEPA Filtration systems are recommended by authorities such as the Centre for Disease Control, WHO and SAGE in the United Kingdom / HSE in Ireland as part of the solution for Improving Indoor Air Quality.
Who Is At Risk?
Employers want to ensure business continuity and maximum employee attendance and Wellbeing, as well as compliance with Health and Safety Standards.
Employees carry significant Health Risk as they spend considerable time indoors in areas where Indoor Air Quality may be poor or not designed into the building. (Immunio compromised/ People with Allergies etc).
How do Mia Air HEPA Air FIltration systems work?
Mia Air draws in the Air through the room using its powerful fan.
The Air travels through a Pre Filter to remove larger particles, then through an Active Carbon Filter which removes VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds, including Odors)
The Pre Filtered Air is then pushed through the HEPA 14 Filter, which captures at least 99.995% of particles, including Sars-coV-2 and influenza.
Optional UVC light further breaks down pathogens that have passed
through the HEPA Filter.
The Clean or Filtered Air is then pushed out via the powerful fan, and the Air is spread through the entire area of the room.Let's talk Learn more
HEPA Filtration systems are recommended by authorities such as the Centre for Disease Control, WHO and SAGE in the United Kingdom / HSE in Ireland as part of the solution for Improving Indoor Air Quality
Most people are aware that outdoor air pollution can impact their health, but indoor air pollution can also have significant and harmful health effects.
EPA studies of human exposure to air pollutants indicate that indoor levels of pollutants may be two to five times — and occasionally more than 100 times — higher than outdoor levels.1
These levels of indoor air pollutants are of particular concern, because most people spend about 90 percent of their time indoors.
In fact, many office buildings have significant air pollution sources. Some of these buildings may be inadequately ventilated. For example, mechanical ventilation systems may not be designed or operated to provide adequate amounts of outdoor air. Finally, people generally have less control over the indoor environment in their offices than they do in their homes. As a result, there has been an increase in the incidence of reported health problems.