Source of Clean Air for Larger Areas
Mia Air Tower has been designed to provide fresh clean air by trapping 99.9995% of ultra-fine particles in the air. It has 27 m2 filtration area and 300 m2 effective room coverage. By using ULPA filtration, which traps extremely small particles, Mia Air Tower can transform polluted air into clean air in seconds.
Specialist Large Area Air Purification System Medical Grade Air ULPA 15 Filtration System
EN 1822 certified ULPA Filtration System Removes 99.9995% of Covid 19 Virus and other Bacteria, Viruses and bad Odours
By capturing chemical pollutants (VOCs) in the air with the world’s leading activated carbon filter, Mia Air traps chemical pollutants and greatly reduces the risk of developing health problems caused by air pollution. In addition to these pollutants, viruses have a significant impact in most parts of our lives. Mia Air kills airbourne viruses via highly efficient filtration. Mia Air ensures you breathe healthier.
The future of air purification is here!
With more than 30 years of air filtration experience, Mia Air offers you the latest filtration technology. Mia Air Tower has been designed to provide fresh clean air by trapping 99.9995 % of ultra-fine particles in the air. It has 27 m2 filtration area and 200 m2 effective room coverage.
Mia Air Tower reduces dust and particles in the working environment with the air filtration principle. Performs. The fan takes the indoor air through the carbon filter, into the pre-filter and then to UVC rays finally leads to the ULPA filter. The filtered air passing through the diffuser provides and ensures clean and purified, and thus healthy air conditions.Order today
ANTIMIC® Coated ULPA Filters
By using ULPA filtration, which traps extremely small particles Mia Air Tower can transform polluted air into clean air in seconds.
While HEPA filters can remove up to 99.97% of contaminants as small as 0.3 microns in diameter, ULPA filters can remove 99.99% of the particulates that are 0.12 microns or more in diameter.Order today
- Specialist Large Area System
- Effective Area 200 m2
- Automatic Real Time Air Monitoring – including C02
- Three Stage Filtration system
- ULPA 15 Filter as standard (Level above HEPA)
- EN 1822 certified
- Removes 99.9995% of Covid 19 Virus
- At least 99.9995% effective in elimination of other Bacteria, Viruses and Odours
- Active Carbon Filter for VOC Removal
- Optional UVC Light
- Low level silent running
- Specialist fan output 2500m3 air per hour
- Portable, Plug and Play
- Filter change by Mia Air trained Staff after 9000 Hours of use
- Available for Rental from €249 per month
Uses for Mia Air Tower
Take control of your environment with the Mia Air Mobile App
Mia Air’s practical panel design, allows you to control the environment of both you and your loved ones in
A simple way both manually and with the mobile app.
Mia Air Mobile App is an all-in-one screen design, providing instant information on ambient air quality and filter life, and provides access to all parameters related to the device. When it is time change the filter, the mobile application allows online ordering with an automated reminder.
Product Features and Specifications:
Mia Air Tower Air Purifier
Large commercial air purifier for cleaner and healthier indoor air
The Mia Air Tower Air Purifier is a stylish and modern air purifier offering superior indoor air quality for larger spaces such as offices, hotels, medical practices, hospitality and more.
With its impressive air volume of 2500m3/hour, HEPA filter, activated carbon filter and UV light, this commercial air purifier is capable of removing dust, pollen, allergens, pet hair and dander, chemical vapor, micro-organisms, odours, viruses and bacteria. Using this air purifier helps to improve air quality and prevent illnesses and allergies caused by unhealthy indoor air.
The Mia Air Tower boasts the latest filtration technology to provide clean indoor air, with up to 99.99% efficiency. It has 27m2 filtration area and offers 200m2 effective room coverage.
The Mia Air Tower can be controlled both manually using the onboard touchscreen control, or via the Mia Air Mobile App. Choose from five different modes – Silent, Eco, Auto, Turbo and Manual – all of which can be adjusted based on the pollution level in the room to provide more effective cleaning.
We can also supply spare filter packs so you can change the filter when the time comes.
It is used to provide air that has been purified of dust, particles and disturbing smells. Mia Air Tower Air Purifier can be used in all environments in which healthy air is required such as hospitals, workplaces, hotels, schools etc.
Mia Air Tower reduces dust and particles in the working environment with the air filtration principle. Performs. The fan takes the indoor air through the carbon filter, into the pre-filter and then to UVC rays finally leads to the ULPA filter. The filtered air passing through the diffuser provides and ensures clean and purified, and thus healthy air conditions.
- ANTIMIC Coated ULPA 15 Filter: Traps airborne pollutants such as dust, pollen, pet hair and dander and allergens with up to 99.9% efficiency, to vastly improve the quality of indoor air.
- Activated Carbon Filter: Traps chemical airborne pollutants (VOCs), odours and smoke, to reduce the risk of developing health problems associated with polluted air.
- UV Light: Destroys viruses and bacteria to prevent illness.
- 5 Different Modes: Choose from five different modes – Silent, Eco, Auto, Turbo and Manual – all of which can be adjusted based on the pollution level in the room to provide more effective cleaning.
- Digital Control Panel: Allows simple control of the air purifier’s settings.
- Wireless Connection: WiFi for on boarding and daily use configuration
- App Control: Allows the air purifier to be controlled remotely, so you can choose between settings and monitor filter life from your smart device.
- 99.99% Effective: Using HEPA filtration, the Mia Air range remove particles down to 0.1 micron. Covid-19 has a particle size of 0.2 micron and with 99% removal rate at 0.3 micron.
- Stylish & Modern Design: Ideal for use in the home, offices, hospitality, leisure, medical practices and more.
- Max. Flowrate (m3/hr/cfm): 2500 | 1250
- Effective Room Coverage (m2): 300
- Mobile App/WI-FI: Yes
- Control Panel: 4.3 inch LCD Touch Screen
- Sensors: PM, VOC,T, RH,CO2
- Fan Speed: 6
- Automatic Modes: 5
- Effectiveness @ MPPS: ≥99,9995%Activated Carbon (kg): 2.5
- Filter Area (m2): 27
- Filter Class: ULPA 15
- Mobile App: Yes
- Filter Change Indicator: On Display
- Air Quality Led Indicator: Yes
- Remote Control: Mobile App
- Real Time Indoor Air Monitoring: Mobile + On Display
- Noise Level (auto mode): 35 – 58 dbA
- Size (H x W x D) (cm/inch): 151 x 65 x 50 & 59.45 x 25.60 x 19.70
- Weight (kg): 75
- UV Light: 254 nm 2 x 8 W UVC Bulb
- Max. Power Consumption (W): 600 + 16 (UV)
Mia Air Tower Improves your Air Quality:
- Traps > 99.9995% of Pollutants in the air
- ANTIMIC® Coated ULPA 15 Filters
- PM1, PM 2.5, CO2, VOC, Humidity and Temperature Sensors
- Easy Movement with Hidden Casters
- Effective Againts Viruses with UVC Light
- Control with Mia Air Mobile Application
- 5 Different Modes
- The Advanced Touchscreen
- Effective Against Allergens
- Environmentally Friendly
- User Friendly
- 2 Years Warranty